Flash4 Return Policy/Return Authorization Process
The return process must be followed in its entirety to ensure expeditious processing of your claim. To begin the claims process, please contact our Return Department by calling 877.335.2744, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm CST to receive a copy of our RMA form. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response to your initial inquiry.
Information needed to start the return process:
· Your name, company, telephone and fax numbers and email address
· Your purchase order number and Flash4 invoice number
· Part number of the product to be returned
· Quantity of the product to be returned
· Reason for product return
Flash4 offers technical data, provides samples, and makes recommendations based upon tests and research, which are believed to be reliable, but do not constitute a warranty or guarantee. Whenever product is sold or a sample provided, it is with the understanding that the purchaser and/or end-user has determined the product to be suitable for applications under its own operating conditions.
Flash4 warrants our product to be free of material and/or workmanship defects. Should any product be determined as defective to our satisfaction within six months after the date of shipment, we will replace the product or issue a credit based upon the cost of the defective product. Flash4’s liability shall be limited to replacement of the defective product or a credit based upon the cost of the defective product. In no event will Flash4 be liable for customers’ loss of profits or any other consequential damages.
Further, all products sold are without any warranty as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any other warranty expressed or implied. No representative or agent of Flash4 is authorized to give any warranty, guarantee, or make any representation in addition to or contrary to the foregoing provisions.
Flash4 must be contacted within 90 days of the actual shipment date to obtain a Return Authorization (RMA) number for the item to be requested to be returned (subject to the guidelines listed below). After 90 days we are unable to process any non-defective related claims.
Return Authorization Guidelines
To ensure a speedy and satisfactory return process, please understand the following guidelines and restrictions prior to requesting a Return Authorization Number:
· The Return Authorization Number must be requested within 90 days of the actual shipment date.
· RMA number must be clearly marked on all returned boxes and the Return Packing Slip must be attached to one of the boxes.
· Returns received without being sent through the Return Authorization Process will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
· RMA numbers are only valid for thirty (30) days.
· The typical claim turn-around time will most likely duplicate your original scheduled production time. Example: If your original order took 7 days to produce, the return / repair will take approximately 7 production days. Every effort will be made to provide you with faster service but each case will be processed independently.
Return Shipping Label
Once the initial investigation has been concluded, if Flash4 is deemed at fault, we will issue either UPS call tags or schedule a freight company to retrieve the merchandise. All stock label orders are subject to a restocking fee of $5 per case (minimum of a $25 Restock fee on returns of 5 or less cases) and will also be responsible for freight to and from Flash4. All stock ribbon orders are subject to a restocking fee of 15% and will also be responsible for freight to and from Flash4. All custom ribbons are non returnable.
Please send all samples to the following address with a copy of the RMA Request Form:
Attn: Returns Department